- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. They are not dishwasher safe.
- Use a soft sponge to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the
finish of the blade.
- Do not cut through bones. This can chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble or
anything harder than steel. Also avoid bamboo as it is very hard and dulls knives quickly.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Use a ceramic honing rod or leather strop for the edge maintenance. Never use a coarse steel sharpening rod or diamond rod.
- Do not use a wheel sharpener or sharpening tools. Always sharpen by hand on waterstones.li>
Copyright © 2012 Masakage Knives email@example.com (+81) 84-962-5222